What is Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy is a great alternative to microneedling that uses shorter needles with very fine points (0.25 and 0.5mm) to stimulate the skin by creating tiny punctures in the epidermis (top layer). We use a Dermafix Pen for Mesotherapy which is safe to use in delicate areas around the mouth and eyes.
This activates the body’s healing response causing an increase in collagen production leading to a plumper and firmer skin with benefits including:
- Overall skin rehydration
- Increased firmness and elasticity of the skin
- Improvement in complexion and radiance
- Prevention of wrinkles and rejuvenates dull, tired skin
- Improves tone and elasticity of sagging skin on the hands, décolleté & neck area
- Treats dry and sensitive skin
Who is it for?
Mesotherapy is suitable for all skin types, and also suitable for pregnant women.
Mesotherapy is an effective pain-free treatment with minimal downtime, typically 24 hours.
Mesotherapy is a great introduction to advanced treatments for clients who don’t feel ready for microneedling yet.
How Long Does it Take?
Each treatment session takes 75 minutes.
Repeat treatments are necessary to build on the results and maximize the effects.
We recommend a course of between 3 and 6 treatments.